- Petra Rabitsch, Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz (Austria) – Chair
- Gérald Zimmermann, Universität Basel (Switzerland) – Co-Chair
- Ana Isabel Ferreira, Universidade de Coimbra (Portugal)
- Sandra Rebel, Université de Strasbourg (France)
- Jonna Haensel-Neumann, Ruhr-Universität Bochum (Germany)
- Marleen van der Ven, Universiteit Utrecht (The Netherlands) – Acting Chair
- Rita Vienazindiene, Vilniaus universitetas (Lithuania)
For enquiries about the Task Force please contact: email@example.com
Role of the Task Force
The Student Mobility Task Force aims to enhance student exchange within the Network by providing accurate information on the member universities, by facilitating more flexibility and promoting open and semi-open agreements and by simplifying application procedures and addressing mobility issues and obstacles and suggesting solutions. The Task Force also modifies and optimises existing mobility schemes and develops alternative ways of mobility and funding, such as the Young Researchers’ grant. The Task Force provides a general overview of the student mobility flows within the Network and keeps long term statistics on student exchanges.
Further information about the Young Researchers grant scheme can be found here.