- Kirsi Korhonen, Helsingin yliopisto (Finland) – Chair
- Olga Canas, Universidade de Coimbra (Portugal)
- Jill Haynes, University College Cork (Ireland)
- Dorota Maciejowska, Uniwersytet Jagielloński w Krakowie (Poland)
- Laura Roop, Tartu Ülikool (Estonia)
- Monika Sprung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum (Germany)
For enquiries about the Task Force please contact: email@example.com
Role of the Task Force
The Staff Mobility Task Force aims to contribute to the profile of the Utrecht Network by developing expertise in an array of activities linked to international researcher and staff mobility. These activities include promoting researcher and staff mobility as well as developing and sharing best practice in strategic and administrative issues linked to the internationalisation of Higher Education.
The Task Force wants to encourage researcher and staff mobility within the Network and in Europe in general. It also aims to support Network members in providing quality services and support for staff mobility. The Task Force actively shares best practice and creates links with other key stakeholders to ensure that the Network benefits from the latest knowhow in this area. The Task Force is also happy to receive suggestions for activities from the network members.