- Kirsi Korhonen, Helsingin yliopisto (Finland) – Chair
- Ana Isabel Ferreira, Universidade de Coimbra (Portugal)
- Anna Gopon, Ruhr-Universität Bochum (Germany)
- Jil Haynes, University College Cork (Ireland)
- Kristi Kuningas, Tartu Ülikool (Estonia)
- Dorota Maciejowska, Uniwersytet Jagielloński w Krakowie (Poland)
- Monika Sprung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum (Germany)
For enquiries about the Task Force please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Role of the Task Force
The Researchers Mobility Task Force aims to contribute to the profile of the Utrecht Network by developing an expertise in all kind of activities linked to international researcher mobility. These activities include the dissemination of best practice in strategic and administrative issues linked to the internationalisation of Higher Education.
The Task Force has been working on setting up a Quality Charter for Researcher Mobility in Utrecht Network Universities as a long term goal. This document aims at identifying services that should be provided by Utrecht Network institutions to their mobile researchers and their families when relocating to a new country. It is also the purpose of this Charter to ensure that such services follow an identified set of high quality standards.
The Task Force is pursuing a step by step strategy in order to encourage and enable Utrecht Network universities to commit themselves to the implementation and delivery of high quality services to internationally mobile researchers.