During the 2018 AGM, the members were split into 5 groups of 6, for a Gallery Walk on the topic Erasmus+.
There were five areas all with a different question in each area. For each group a group leader collected the answers and observations.
The following questions were discussed:
1) Q: What are the main challenges (difficulties) at your institution for participation in Erasmus+ programme on the whole? How they might be overcome?
The group was led by Amparo Villén.
A: 1 – 2018 UN AGM gallery walk E+- Villen
2) Q: Do you face any difficulties in using the learning agreement in the present suggested form? Did you amend it? Is Online Learning Agreement (OLA) a solution? What would be your recommendations for the future Erasmus+?
The group was led by Marleen van der Ven.
A: 2 – 2018 UN AGM gallery walk E+- VanderVen
3) Q: What are the main difficulties in participation in the International Credit Mobility (ICM) (application, implementation, continuity, impact)? Do you have any suggestions for the future Erasmus+?
The group was led by Anne Vorpagel
4) Q: What are the main challenges in implementing Erasmus+ projects (Strategic partnerships, knowledge alliance, capacity building)? How might their implementation be fostered in the Erasmus+ Programme?
The group was led by Ülle Tensing
A: 4 -2018 UN AGM gallery walk E+ – Tensing
5) Q: In respect of the new initiative of European Universities, which activities should be funded under this new pilot call? How should this new initiative be different from the existing actions?
The group was led by Francesco Girotti.
A: Doc in progress