Student mobility opportunities in the USA
The Utrecht Network, through its links with the MAUI Network (Mid-America Universities International), offers its students the opportunity to apply for placement in the USA.
The MAUI Network compromises of thirteen American universities on sixteen campuses:
- Baylor University
- Columbia College Chicago
- Kansas State University
- Missouri University of Science & Technology
- Oklahoma State University
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Texas State University – San Marcos
- Texas Tech University
- University of Kansas
- University of Missouri – Kansas City
- University of Missouri – St Louis
- University of Nebraska at Kearney
- University of Nebraska at Lincoln
- University of Nebraska at Omaha
- University of Oklahoma
- West Virginia University
The agreement with the MAUI Network is a reciprocal one and in return Utrecht Network member institutions offer study placements to MAUI students.
For further information on the MAUI Network please see: www.midamericauniversities.org
Utrecht Network students interested in applying for a placement in the USA should contact their home institution for details on the application process. Contact details for Utrecht Network members can be found here.