For 2017/18 the members of the Steering Committee of the Utrecht Network are:
- Francesco Girotti, Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna (Italy) – President
- Alīna Gržibovska, Latvijas Universitāte (Latvia) – Vice President
- Minna Koutaniemi, Helsingin yliopisto (Finland)
- Raimonda Markeviciene (Vilniaus universitetas)
- Gérald Zimmermann (Universität Basel)
The Steering Committee is supported by the Executive Secretariat at the University of Hull, Fiona Miller. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The responsibilities of the Steering Committee are set out in Section 16 of the Utrecht Network’s Statutes. The main tasks of the Steering Committee are:
- To steer the direction of the Utrecht Network by suggesting developments and ideas which are then discussed and agreed at the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
- To prepare and evaluate the AGM.
- To take responsibility for the daily affairs of the Network. This includes the implementation of the decisions taken by the AGM and the administration of the budget, including the monitoring of the efficient use of funds allocated to the Task Forces and other projects.