For 2020/21 the members of the Steering Committee of the Utrecht Network are:
- Raimonda Markeviciene (Vilniaus universitetas) – President
- Ana Isabel Ferreira (University of Coimbra)
- Marleen van der Ven (Utrecht University)
- Kristin Skogedal (University of Bergen)
- Sandra Rebel (University of Strasbourg)
The Steering Committee is supported by the Executive Secretariat at the University of Bologna, Silvia Mastrapasqua. Contact: [email protected]
The responsibilities of the Steering Committee are set out in Section 16 of the Utrecht Network’s Statutes. The main tasks of the Steering Committee are:
- To steer the direction of the Utrecht Network by suggesting developments and ideas which are then discussed and agreed at the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
- To prepare and evaluate the AGM.
- To take responsibility for the daily affairs of the Network. This includes the implementation of the decisions taken by the AGM and the administration of the budget, including the monitoring of the efficient use of funds allocated to the Task Forces and other projects.