A Europe-wide network of universities cooperating in internationalisation, the Utrecht Network is committed to initiatives that strengthen the international profile of its member universities and the cohesion of the group. Through active participation, institutions are encouraged to initiate joint activities leading to further internationalisation of member institutions. Extensive experience gained at national and international level is shared in order to attain the highest quality in the management of European and international projects, exchanges, university services and organisation.
From a global perspective the Network is committed to building bridges between cultures through the development of mobility schemes with partners in other continents.
The six main aims of the Network are defined in the Strategic Plan:
- Foster Internationalisation
- Open up to new forms of cooperation
- Respond actively to European HE policies
- Collaborate effectively within the Network
- Enhance the quality of internationalisation processes in member institutions
- Strengthen the profile and global outlook of the Network
For further information about any of the Network’s activities please contact: email@example.com